NHRA ANNOUNCES REMAINING 2020 SCHEDULE
September 2, 2020, St. Louis Region – The National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) and World Wide Technology Raceway in Madison, Illinois, today announced a new title sponsor for the track’s annual NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series national event. The event will be known as the Mopar Express Lane NHRA Midwest Nationals presented by Pennzoil and will be held on October 2-4.
With the elimination of the traditional Countdown to the Championship playoffs, every round of racing is crucial. Race teams will be ready to battle it out for their shot at an NHRA world championship.
NHRA today released its schedule for the remainder of the 2020 Mello Yello Drag Racing Series season:
- 3-6 – Denso Spark Plugs NHRA U.S Nationals (Indianapolis, Indiana).
- 25-27 – Amalie Motor Oil NHRA Gatornationals (Gainesville, Florida).
- 2-4 – Mopar Express Lane NHRA Midwest Nationals presented by Pennzoil (World Wide Technology Raceway).
- 14-18 – AAA Texas NHRA FallNationals (Dallas, Texas).
- 23-25 – Mopar Express Lane NHRA SpringNationals presented by Pennzoil (Houston, Texas).
- 29-Nov. 1 – Dodge NHRA Finals presented by Pennzoil (Las Vegas).
At the conclusion of the Dodge NHRA Finals in Las Vegas, the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series will crown its four champions in each of the respective professional categories, including Top Fuel, Funny Car, Pro Stock and Pro Stock Motorcycle.