Midnight Madness is the safe alternative to illegal street racing.
It’s affordable social entertainment: Not just a street-legal drag race, each Friday night Midnight Madness is a lifestyle event, featuring special themes, DJs, drifting presented by Mirror Finish, attractions and social activities. The concession stand offers discounted prices on popular food items.
$25 to race.
REMAINING SCHEDULE: Oct. 16, Oct. 30.
Link to complete WWTR drag strip schedule: CLICK HERE
Play on a big-league field: Midnight Madness participants are welcome to race their street-legal cars on the same track used by the stars of the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series at speeds in excess of 320 miles per hour.
It’s safe and legal: Midnight Madness is open to all licensed drivers and any street-legal car or motorcycle. All vehicles must be self-starting and no race cars are allowed. All vehicles must pass a safety inspection before being allowed to compete. All drivers must present a valid driver’s license at the time of technical inspection. Participants 16 and 17 years of age must have a parental consent form completed prior to competition. A complete fire and safety crew is on duty at all times during Midnight Madness.
- ALL DRIVERS AND RIDERS — DRAG RACING AND DRIFTING — MUST WEAR LONG PANTS. SHORTS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- All motorcycle riders must wear a helmet and a riding jacket of some sort with jeans. Motorcycles racing in excess of 120 mph need full leathers.
- Cars do not have to be completely street-legal but must be self-starting and able to drive through the staging lanes.
- Driver needs a helmet (Snell certification 2010 or newer) if car is quicker than 13.99 seconds.
- Go-karts, ATVs, off-road-style or any other vehicles not approved by NHRA are prohibited.
- Cars running 11.49 sec. or quicker (or 135 mph+) need a roll bar — or better depending how fast car is.
- All convertibles, regardless of speed, will require a helmet (Snell certification 2010 or newer).
- Any Chevrolet or GMC diesel needs tie-rod sleeves if racing in 4WD mode.
PETS ARE PROHIBITED (except for certified service animals).