The popular Ranken Technical College presents Midnight Madness fueled by NOS Energy Drink features Test ‘n’ Tunes for street-legal cars and motorcycles, drifting, DJs, contests and attractions.
PLEASE GPS 1905 COLLINSVILLE RD.
TRACK RADIO STATION: 106.7 FM
Midnight Madness offers a safer alternative to illegal street racing.It’s safe and legal: All drivers and riders must possess a valid motor vehicle operator’s license and have proof of insurance. Midnight Madness is open to any street-legal car or motorcycle that is registered and plated. All vehicles must be self-starting and no race cars are allowed. All vehicles must pass a safety inspection before being allowed to compete. All drivers must present a valid driver’s license at the time of technical inspection. Participants 16 and 17 years of age must have a parental consent form completed prior to competition. A complete fire and safety crew is on duty at all times during Midnight Madness.
- ALL DRIVERS AND RIDERS — DRAG RACING AND DRIFTING — MUST WEAR LONG PANTS. SHORTS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- All motorcycle riders must wear a helmet and a riding jacket of some sort with jeans. Motorcycles racing in excess of 120 mph need full leathers.
- Cars do not have to be completely street-legal but must be self-starting and able to drive through the staging lanes.
- Driver needs a helmet (Snell certification 2010 or newer) if car is quicker than 13.99 seconds.
- Go-karts, ATVs, off-road-style or any other vehicles not approved by NHRA are prohibited.
- Cars running 11.49 sec. or quicker (or 135 mph+) need a roll bar — or better depending how fast car is.
- All convertibles, regardless of speed, will require a helmet (Snell certification 2010 or newer).
- Any Chevrolet or GMC diesel needs tie-rod sleeves if racing in 4WD mode.
PETS ARE PROHIBITED (except for certified service animals).