Ranken Technical College Presents High School Series
High school will be conducted as part of the Wide Open Wednesday Program. Junior Street will be run on dates with High School
• See www.wwtraceway.com or contact Paul Hagen for more information about the High School Program
• See www.wwtraceway.com or contact Tim Sibel for more information about the Jr. Street
HS Program Rules
• 500 Full Tree (Bracket)
• Street Legal and driven
• ¼ mile
• 11.60 and slower
• In the event, a race is cancelled prior to 1st round of eliminations being completed, that race will be removed from the championship points standings as if it never happened.
• Lane assignments will be announced at the Driver’s Meeting or by contacting Paul Hagen.
• Please subscribe for Text Messages to 8) Wide Open Wednesday/TNT
Season points will drop 1 race. In the event that an event is cancelled due to weather prior to 1st round of eliminations, that event will be deleted from the calendar like it never happened. Once a race has completed 1st Round Eliminations, it is considered complete.
North Central Division 3 E.T. Finals Two drivers will represent World Wide Technology Raceway in the High School class at the North Central Division 3 E.T. Finals. High school class representative must be enrolled in high school or be a 2023 graduate. The student and/or their car for competition may NOT be entered in any other class at the E.T. Finals.
• RICK THOMAS CONCRETE: Rick & Nicole Thomas
• SCHICKER AUTOMOTIVE GROUP: Dan Helmsing
• GREG’S AUTO REPAIR: Greg Rice
• MAMA’S on the HILL: Lance JR. & Andrea Ervin
• CHUCK-A-BURGER Drive in Restaurant: Ron Stille
• REAL STEEL, REAL DEAL: Mike Eberhardt
• Fast Lane Classic Cars: David Williams
• TAYLOR’S AUTO SALVAGE : John Taylor
• SWANSON MASONRY: Rick Swanson
• BRADLEY WHITE: Friend & Racer
Taylor’s Auto Salvage Bonus Taylor’s Auto Salvage is sponsoring our Ranken Technical College High School class’s year-end bonus program for the top five finishers. The winner will receive $200. Runner up will receive $125. Third place will receive $75. Fourth and fifth place will receive $50.
General Nightly Schedule (Subject to Change):
NOTE: WWT Raceway Officials reserve the right to end the night early if lack of participation or due to weather circumstances.
5:00 p.m. Gates Open
6:00 p.m. Racing begins
10:30 p.m. Staging Lanes Close
11:00 p.m. Event concludes
11:30 p.m. Pit Sweep by Madison PD
March 29 High School #1 + Junior Street
April 5 High School #2 + Junior Street
April 19 High School #3 + Junior Street
May 17 High School #4 + Junior Street
June 21 High School #5 + Junior Street
June 28 High School #6 + Junior Street
July 26 High School #7 + Junior Street
August 9 High School #8 (Finale) + Junior Street (Finale)
November 1 (Finale)
ADMISSION AND ENTRY FEES:
Point’s Membership $75 (Includes car & driver entry to ALL High School Races)
Single Race: $45
Kids 12 and under: Free.
**Passes available online via PitPay**
Rev. 2/23/23 BC