IS YOUR ORGANIZATION LOOKING FOR A GREAT WAY TO RAISE FUNDS AND ALSO SERVE THE LOCAL COMMUNITY?
Gateway Motorsports Park is looking for several groups to help serve as community ambassadors for 2019 events.
- Ideal for groups that can staff 10 to 20 positions per day for 8-to-12 hour shifts.
- Our opportunities include positions both inside and outside the venue, whichever is best suited for your group and their interests.
- Work areas include: ADA and courtesy cart shuttle drivers, ushers, ticket scanners, hospitality areas, parking sales, traffic flag wavers, etc.
- We will make a charitable donation of $9-$15 per hour (depending on department role) for each man-hour worked by your organization to your fundraising effort.
- We provide event tickets, t-shirts, a free lunch and beverages to all event workers.
It’s much more productive than car washes, bake sales or having to go door-to-door selling magazine subscriptions or gift cards.
We work closely with our non-profit groups to keep everyone in the same zone so that while raising money, you also are building relationships with your organization and time spent together.
In order to provide our fans with the best experience possible, and to ensure that your group has the ability to master the art of their fundraising efforts, we are recruiting organizations that can commit to six key dates for the 2019 season (with projected duration of event).
Saturday, June 22: NASCAR Gander Mountain Truck Series 11 a.m.-9 p.m. shift (10 hours)
Friday, August 23: INDYCAR Pole Qualifying 11 a.m.-9 p.m. shift (10 hours)
Saturday, August 24: Bommarito Automotive Group 500 11 a.m.-9 p.m. shift (10 hours)
Friday, September 27: NHRA Noon-8 p.m. shift (8 hours)
Saturday, September 28: NHRA 8 a.m.-6 p.m. shift (10 hours)
Sunday, September 29: NHRA 8 a.m.-3 p.m. shift (7 hours)
The team leader for each group will be required to attend one paid evening training session in May of 2019 to review job tasks as well as one paid evening training session one week prior to each event for final event details, t-shirt pick-up and credentials.
Gateway Motorsports Park also has smaller group fundraising opportunities for our mid-major events throughout the season. If you and your team of 3-4 people want to have a great weekend of excitement, please send us a message.
We’re looking for teams of individuals who want to be a part of something special and understand the importance of greeting guests with a smile and a friendly attitude. If you, or your organization, wants to be a part of the great things happening at Gateway Motorsports Park, please send us an e-mail with your information to: Info@wwtraceway.com